Slimey's Quest (LD31) Slimey's Quest (LD31)

This game feels smooth and buttery.

The only big issue I have with it is the progression of the challenges, which seemed a bit arbitrary with easier challenges of the same type coming after harder ones. The final challenge was also relatively easy. You should go out with a bang!

Enjoyable otherwise.

Mond Cards Mond Cards

A seductively bizarre experience. I absolutely love the characters, the dialog and the overall presentation.

RyanMelmoth responds:

Hooray!

Milford the Ghosts Milford the Ghosts

The game's very difficult for me, but very fun. I've been coming back to this game several times since it was posted, and each time it's a blast. The randomly chosen backgrounds, enemies and events keep the game from getting too stale. There's a good sense of polish and stuff that just feels right, like the little number 1s that fly out of enemies in a random direction when you hit them or the classy text that appears when a random event happens. What stands out to be the most is this game has a lot of personality, especially with the unique and interesting enemy design.

The sound effects are very fitting and the music is fun.

Graphics are very solid and colorful. It's a nice diversion from the spaceships on top of blackness commonly found in games of the same genre.

There's a bug with being asked to submit your score twice in a row, but it's not a very big deal. There's also the fact that you can't really control Milford when you move your mouse outside the frame, but I only find myself in that situation every now and then.

Overall, this is a quality game that I sincerely enjoy it. The pros really outweigh the few cons I've found.